Once off delivery, no subscription
Republic of Ireland Solar PV Opportunity Tracker report Out Now
Opportunities for solar farm developers, EPCs and component suppliers are being lined up today across the Republic of Ireland, with the solar PV market in the country forecast to grow rapidly in the next few years.
Our new Republic of Ireland Solar PV Opportunity Tracker report will provide the necessary tools, details, and project-specific metrics required by companies now planning their strategies to succeed in the Republic of Ireland from 2017 onwards.
The new PV Manufacturing & Technology Quarterly report from Solar Media Ltd. - the parent company of PV-Tech - provides a definitive guide to solar PV technology today. The report covers production metrics for the industry and the leading solar manufacturers across the entire value-chain, including polysilicon, ingot, wafer, cell, and c-Si & thin-film modules.Read more
Why Solar Intelligence?
- Providing the industry with data specific to its needs and much needed access to exclusive market data and forecasted trends
- Leveraging years of existing in-house data and knowledge, built up through Solar Media’s digital and print publishing and events divisions
Why Solar Media?
- Solar Media has one of the most experienced sales, marketing and market research teams serving the solar industry today
- Solar Media has been at the forefront of marketing and intelligence gathering on the UK solar industry from the start of the original FIT roll-out in 2010
- Over 80% of the companies in the Top-500 list have presented, exhibited or attended Solar Media’s UK specific conferences, roadshows and exhibitions in the UK in recent years
- Our Solar Power Portal website and Solar Business Focus UK magazine are the go-to resources for market intelligence on the UK solar industry today
- Nearly 5,000 people attended our annual UK solar event Solar Energy UK last year, with 400+ also attending our annual Large Scale Solar UK event in Bristol in April 2015 and 200+ attending our Finance UK event in London in March 2015
- We have more contacts, dialogues and business relationships with companies active in the UK’s large-scale solar sector, compared to any other market-related provider anywhere in the world